mercredi 15 août 2012

Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat!

Since I'm quite a big fan of nail art, I love to be able to keep my designs as long lasting as possible. That's when a good Topcoat comes in. I've tried a few Topcoats now, but to be honest none of them have been very good. I took the plunge and purchased this one, despite the pretty hefty price tag. This Topcoat cost roughly between £9-£10, it doesn't say on the Boots website nor Superdrug.









In all honesty this Topcoats really not worth the price tag. Like I said the main reason I purchased this was because of the long lasting polish claims. I can usually get about a day or two with this Topcoat without chipping. I also found the colour nail polish I applied under the Topcoat to smear when I applied it. The packaging is about average, it does its job but not the most stylish.

However one thing I do like about this polish is the shine, the shine wears from when I first apply the Topcoat till when I remove it ( a week.) In a way it also bonds the polish together if you get what I mean? Like sort of making it all 1 layer. The dry time is excellent, way better then my last Sally Hansen Topcoat ( Review Here) It dries basically within seconds!

Overall I just wouldn't bother trying this Topcoat. For the price it certainly isn't worth what it is, for £9's in my opinion I would expect more then this. I might consider trying this as a Base coat instead as smoothing polish amazingly.

Thanks For Reading xxxx
Have you tried this Topcoat before? Do you have any Topcoat's you'd recommend, let me know below :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire