vendredi 10 août 2012

Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder!

I finally managed to solve my laptop issue's, yay! :D

About three weeks ago I purchased Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder, when my Collection 2000 one ran out. I've never looked back since! This powder cost £3.99 and is available in both Superdrug and Boots stores and can be purchased online. 




I purchased mine in shade 001 Transparent.



I've only ever stuck to the same face powder maybe twice, which was the MUA one. Then I've previously been using a Collection 2000, neither of which I have completely loved like I do Rimmels. On a whole I don't really use Rimmel products much, apart from the odd nail polish or to. This powder has definitely changed my view on Rimmel as a brand!

The thing I love the most about this powder is the formula, I usually use powders in Fair or Light shades. Which ever is the lightest shade in the line. This time I opted for Transparent, after bad experience with other powders making me look orange. The shade is perfect and doesn't change the shade of other makeup under the powder. It really lives up to it's "Stay Matte" namesake, this can usually keep me looking matte for around 8 hours. I have Combination skin and I found that this powder worked real well with that.

Packaging wise you get what you pay for, after all it is a drug store product. In my experience I had no problems what so ever with the plastic packaging. The writing also hasn't flaked off the lid which I found it did with some other powders.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product as well as purchasing this again! Its perfect for my Combination skin, Normal with a few oily patches around my nose and the odd dryness on my chin. It didn't make me break out. Its available in 6 different shades and has a great drug store price tag.

Thanks For Reading!xxxx
What's your favourite face powder?:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire