samedi 25 août 2012

July / August 2012 Monthly Favourites!

So if you follow me on twitter, my links here, you will know that this month I wanted to do a collaboration of July and August favourites. As I didn't do a July favourites last month due to not having enough time, I'm going to do the same thing with my Monthly Empties in the next post. So here's what I've been loving out of my collection the past 2 months...






First to the eye products I've been into....


MUA Pro Going For Gold Eyeshadow Palette
I haven't been able to put this thing down lately! The great mix of Golds and Greys in this palette is perfect for the nearing end of Summer into the beginning of Fall. These eye shadows are pigmented, long lasting, blend able and inexpensive! You can see my full review and swatches here.

MUA Pro Gel Liner, Tribe
This was featured in a Haul a few weeks ago, but I haven't got round to reviewing it..yet! Tribe is a beautiful, bold and vibrant aqua turquoise shade perfect for those whom love wearing statement colours on their eyes. It holds up amazing with a primer and certainly doesn't lack in pigmentation. It applies a dream and I would totally recommend picking one up for only £3's.

Collection Glam Metallic Coloured Liquid Eyeliner, Grunge
This is something that's been lying in my eyeliner draw for god knows how long. Its a shame really because this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The fine, sleek applicator is perfect for getting really close to the lash line and creating the perfect straight line. I only needed to apply one coat to get a opaque line, which didn't smudge nor flake off.





Collection Lasting Perfecting Minerals Foundation Powder, Ivory
When they say "foundation" in the products name they weren't lying... This thing is basically a foundation in powder form! It gives shockingly amazing coverage for being a drugstore product. It also stays put all day, I originally bought this is the second lightest shade honey but then went back and got the lightest in ivory instead. I can't stress how great this product is! It saves plenty of time in the mornings and is great if your in a rush. You can see my full review here.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Transparent
So of course I had to feature my newly found, perfect pressed powder! I'm obsessed with this thing, I don't think I'll ever change my powder again. It does a fantastic job of setting liquid makeup, and keeps me matte. You can see my full review here.





Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream, Fairy Cake
If you read my blog regularly you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Matt lips! This is easily one of my most favourite Matt lip products in my lips collection. It stays put for around 5 hours without needing a touch up, depending on weather you eat or drink something. It doesn't dry out my lips, the shade itself is sort of a coral. I love it! You can check out my full review here.

On a whole I've been loving MUA and Collection's products this month, they are probably now my most favourite makeup brands!

Thanks for Reading!xxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire