samedi 11 août 2012

Random Mini Haul: Owl Ear Rings & MUA Pro Gel Eyeliner!

So since I haven't been blogging alot lately I thought I may as well through up a Haul post. Also as this Haul has something none makeup/nail related in it which I think I would like to focus my blog slightly more on. So here's some things I picked up today in Town.


So the one beauty related thing I got was one of the new MUA Gel Eyeliner's. I was away on holiday at the time they came out so I couldn't get my hands on one. I was also after 2 of the new lip liners, but sadly my Superdrug had none in stock. Nor did they have the space for them. So anyways I picked up this Gel Eyeliner in shade Tribe, it's a bright electric blue shade. I love bright Eyeliners! This Gel Eyeliner originally costs £3 but is on offer at the moment for £2.


So this next thing is something else I'd like to base my blog around. Jewellery! I've had my ear's pierced for many years now and only recently have i started getting back into wearing ear rings. I was craving a new pair of slightly jazzy-er ear rings other then my basic studs. These are orange owls, like seriously how cute?! They were a great bargain for only £2.50 in Claire's. Here's what they look like slightly closer up.



Thanks For Reading!xxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire