dimanche 26 août 2012

July / August 2012 Monthly Empties!

So as promised my next post would be a collaborated July and August Monthly Empties. I haven't got many really as most things are about half empty, I'm hoping to have more for the next month. So these are my July and August Empties....






Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion
I loved using this Lotion as a Day time moisturiser, it worked great under my makeup. It kept my skin moisturised all day and didn't make me break out. The only thing I didn't like about this product was how you have to squeeze it to get it out, since its only got one hole when I did that I often had access product left over so it kinda wasted most of it. It would be great depoted into a bottle though.

Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream
I had a larger version of this hand cream featured in my June Empties which you can see here. This is the sample size i got at Christmas or something and only started using it a month or two ago. I loved it! Its definitely helped my nail growth as well as keeping my hands moisturised and in tip top shape. Without it for past few weeks I've definitely seen a change for the worse in my hands and I think I'll have to invest in this again or buy something else.

Barry M 3 In 1 Mascara
This is another product I've had since Christmas but only got round to using it about 3 months ago? This mascara is supposed to give you volume, length and curl. In all honesty I got none of that. Its great for applying to your bottom lashes though, due to the thin, straight, basic wand. I wouldn't deem in worthy of £6.19.

Morrison's Make Sensitive Facial Wipes
My Mum usually gets my Facial / Makeup Remover Wipes for me and she usually just gets what ever. Its like trying to remove your makeup with a Kleenex. I had to use 3 of these things just to get one face of makeup off, were I usually only have to use one. There not thick either , which is another thing I usually look for in a Facial / Makeup Remover Wipe. They tore super easy.

Thanks For Reading!xxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire