jeudi 24 mai 2012

Review: Miss Sporty Pump Up Lash Booster Mascara

This is one of my more favourite mascara's out my whole collection!


It was the packaging that hooked me into first buying this mascara, which is strange because I usually buy products based on reviews. Plus it has recently hit the shelves of Superdrug and Boots, and I was after a new volumising mascara that actually works.

 This mascara only comes in one shade, Extra Black


In case you can't read it, it says: 
Up To 15x More Volume
Unique Mega Brush To Help To Max Out Volume
Volume Plumping Formula Enriched In Collagen
Ophthalmologist Tested

Lets take a look at the wand.


Before...

After...


This is easily one of the more larger mascara wands I own! The length of the wand itself is on the short side, in my opinion. The bristle's on the wand are quite long and there is plenty of them, which is great for getting from root to tip of your lash's. I really like this wand and find it works great with my lashes, its really easy to work with as like i mentioned before the length of the wand is short. So you don't end up with mascara all over your eyelids. 

The formula itself definitely contributes to giving the lashes the volumisied look. Even though I wouldn't say it gave "15x More volume" however i would say it gave about 5x more volume, giving you a natural but volumised look. Which for the price isn't actually that bad.

This mascara clumps slightly, depending on how much product is on the brush. As sometimes i find the formula to sort of "clog" in between the bristles. Like the tip of the mascara shown on the picture. But that can also easily be wiped of with a tissue. It doesn't flake of onto the skin, and the volumised look lasts all day. However I wouldn't recommend using this mascara on your bottom lash's, as with the big wand you might get mascara under your eye. 

Overall I'm really pleased with this purchase! For only £3.99 from Superdrug or Boots, this mascara is great if your just starting out in makeup or are thinking of experimenting with a new mascara. I'm a sucker for mascara and I have always got my eye on trying new ones. I mostly end up coming back to this one though. 

Thanks For Reading! xxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire