vendredi 20 juillet 2012

Review: Oriflame Skin Care Products

I didn't know much about this brand at all before discovering them on Twitter. Here's some quick facts about Oriflame before I began the reviews....
  • Oriflame is a Swedish cosmetic's company whom have been operating in the UK for over 40 years. 
  • They're a direct selling company, operated through a net work of agents that distribute catalogues in their local community. 
  • Oriflame have a website which you can purchase directly from, you can find that here.
  • Not only do the sell Skin Care but they also sell Make-up, Fragrance, Body Care, Hair Products and Styling Tools and Accessories. 
So basically a week or so ago Oriflame sent me some of there  Skin Care range. They sent me...
  • Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Day Cream
  • Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Night Cream 
  • Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Eye Cream 
Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Day Cream!



Sadly, this is probably my least favourite of the 3 products that Oriflame sent me. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic product! It moisturises the skin incredibly well, and certainly doesn't leave the skin looking greasy. I wouldn't say it was liquidy, it has a great balance between being liquidy and blend able. That so you don't need to use up too much product. It's certainly suitable for all skin types. It also didn't make me break out. The only problem I seemed to have with this product was that once i applied my foundation, and started to blend it into the skin. It would make little pieces of what I could only describe as dried up old foundation looking stuff on my skin. I certainly know its not the foundation, as I tried using others and didn't have this problem.

One of the things I absolutely love about this Day cream is the scent! It smells some what like Tea/Coffee, I'm not too sure which but it certainly smells like one of them. If your a Tea/Coffee lover you will adore this Day Cream! You can smell the scent when you first apply it to the skin, but once blended out its unnoticeable.

I quite like the packaging too, it doesn't look cheap. It keeps the product nice and safe, I love how this Day Cream has a pump. As personally I find these so much more hygienic then other creams, were you sometimes have to dip your fingers in to get the product out. This Day Cream costs £16.95 and you can find it here on the Oriflame Website.

Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Night Cream!


Now this product, is fantastic! Unlike my Nieva Soft Moisturising Cream, this didn't leave my face looking oily and it didn't feel as heavy. It is ever so slightly heaver then the Day Cream, but not so much that I wouldn't wear it nor recommend it. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and refreshed. Like the Day Cream, this also has the same Tea/Coffee scent, I adore it! Likewise the Day Cream, you can't smell it once it's blended out. It didn't make me break out.

The packaging is again similar to the Day Cream, except it's a more grey colour. It's quite help full though if your trying to tell them apart and are to lazy to read the writing like me;)
Once again I haven't experienced any problems with the packaging, it also has the same pump as the Day Cream. Like wise the picture.

This Night Cream costs £16.95, you can find it here on the Oriflame website.

Oriflame Eco Beauty Smoothing Eye Cream






This is definitely my most favourite of the 3 products they sent me! I have dark under eye circles, they aren't to bad, but I still feel the need to conceal them every morning. I also have slight discolouration on my lids. Using this product I have definitely saw a improvement in them, as well as my eye area on the whole. The colour of my lids seem much more even now and my lids and under eye area feels much more smooth to the touch. After applying the Eye Cream, my dark cirlces seem sort of "blurred" and less noticeable. I love the effect!

The formulation is quite liquidy, so you need a very small amount. The amount that I applied in the bottom left picture is more then enough for one application. Its incredibly easy to blend into the eye area. It didn't make my eyes sting, I don't have sensitive eyes however occasionally I come across products that do effect my eyes. So I would say this is safe for sensitive eyes.

The packaging is a squeezy tube, with the Oriflame logo. It looks quite similar to the Day Cream packaging. Except obviously it's an Eye Cream. In my opinion it certainly doesn't look cheap. The squeezy tube makes access to the product extremely easy, as well as controlling how much comes out. This Eye Cream costs £12.95 and you can find it here on the Oriflame website.


Thanks For Reading!xxxx


    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire